Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I really love how this card turned out, though when I was making it I had no idea. I really love brown and blue together so you may see a lot of this combination. One of the "In Colours" at the moment is Baja Breeze. It is a gorgeous blue and I have used the ink to edge the blue coloured circles.

For those who are not aware, the "In Colours" only last for the duration of the main catalogue. Once the catalogue changes it is most likely these colours will change. They are currently on page 126 of the catalogue and are absolutely gorgeous. If you do wish to purchase the ink pads it is recommended that you get a refill as well.

The designer paper and oval stamp are from the Mini Catalogue. I have also used the oval scallop punch that is also available in the Mini.

To get the brown smudge in the centre I used one end of the ink pad and dragged it.

Stamp Set: En Francais (background), Oval All
Card: Close to Cocoa
Paper: Parisian Breeze Specialty Designer Series Paper
Ink: Baja Breeze, Close to Cocoa
Ribbon: Close to Cocoa
Punches: 1-3/8" Circle; 1-1/4" Circle; Large Oval; Scallop Oval

Feel free to ask any questions that you have.

1 comment:

Ruth's Place said...

Hey, love the new blog. A just saw your profile pic and pointed at the computer saying "ren". :)