- Stamp set - Pendant Park
- Punch - Word Window (used to create the fence)
- Ribbon - Choc Chip
- Ink - Close To Cocoa, Mellow Moss, Barely Banana, Stazon Watermark
- Pens - Not quite Navey and Really Rust (used on the bench stamp)
- Card - Close to Cocoa, Choc Chip, Whisper White, Glossy White
- Clear embossing powder (used on the tree)
- Standard tools including a sponge to smear the colour around the tree.
Saturday, April 10, 2010
This card was made using one of my many new favourite stamps from the Autumn Mini Catalogue. It is probably the first time I have used all the stamps in one set on one card.