- Card Stock: Really Rust; Old Olive
- Haiku Designer Series Paper
- Punches: 5 Petal Punch; Word Window
- Stamps: Teeny Tiny Sentiments; Playful Petals
- Inks: Really Rust, Old Olive
- Old Olive Ribbon
- Clear button and hemp twine
The central flower is made by punching out numerous flowers with the 5 Petal Punch and then cutting down to the centre to create individual petals that I could place anywhere. From there it is just a matter of starting with the outer layer and then gluing each consecutive layer closer to the centre. I have also curved each petal around a pencil to give it more of a 3-D look.