Thursday, May 6, 2010

Trial and Error

To say I have been inspired over the last few days is an understatement. All I want to do is get into my studio and play. Working full time is such a bummer when there is craft to be done.

One of the latest things I am teaching myself to do is to mask off areas of the a card and blend inks together by sponging them on. The card below is the only one I have done so far. Not the best but it is ok. I should have stamped onto white card and not old olive, but the old olive was already cut so I got lazy. My computer screen is on full brightness so if the image looks dark to you then you are probably seeing it in it's natural form. I am very happy with how the hills turned out anyway. One guess what I have planned for the weekend.

1 comment:

Ruth's Place said...

"Not my best" seriously freaking awesome card.

Wish I lived closer so I could come and play. I'm planning a scrapping (and maybe some cards) day this weekend too. The weather is predicted to be disgustingly wet, so I'm not planning on leaving the house :)